Working with local candle manufacturers has many benefits above and beyond sourcing your products internationally.
Until we invent smellovision the best way to develop your home fragrance line is very much a hands (or nose) on approach!
Below are just a few reasons why being able to visit the factory where your products are made is so important
Benefits of using local candle manufacturers
- A visit to your candle factory will give you the opportunity to smell lots of different fragrances. You might even try some that you wouldn’t of thought to try. This means you are much more likely to find your perfect set of fragrances.
- Dealing with a local company makes for efficient communication. You can visit if you want to discuss your product. You can explain any tweaks you need made with no language barriers to complicate the process.
- Seeing your products made in real life allows you to confirm the quality of the process. You can pass along that assurance of quality to your customers.
- When you are able to see your products being made you can learn about the process and this can inform your marketing strategy. It will help you to become more knowledgeable and trustworthy in the eyes of your customers.
- When you visit you can learn about new scents and innovative products that you might be interested in adding to your product line. Choosing a local maker will help you to stay in the loop when it comes to trends.
- When you work with local candle manufacturers you are supporting local jobs and the local economy. Customers have become increasingly interested in shopping local and often associate goods produced locally with quality and traceability.
If you are looking for a local private label candle maker Bespoke Candles provides all the benefits of a local business while still being large enough to handle big orders. You can learn more about us here or you can visit our Facebook page.